Feedback wanted on programming introduction (Python in Windows)

Wed Oct 28 03:31:07 EDT 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:52:17 +0100, Alf P. Steinbach wrote:

> Unfortunately Google docs doesn't display the nice table of contents in
> each document, but here's the public view of ch 1 (complete) and ch 2
> (about one third completed, I've not yet settled on a title so it's just
> chapter "asd"):
>
>      http://preview.tinyurl.com/progintro

Unfortunately Google wants me to change my browser, accept a privacy
breach (cookies), and open a moderately large security hole in my browser
(Javascript). Any one of these on its own, and I wouldn't mind; two of
them, and I'd give it some thought; but all three, well, no thank you.

I don't suppose you have these chapters available on a public website in
an open document format like .odt or similar? Or even better, plain text
with markup?

--
Steven