PyQt GUI

Helvin helvinlui at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:25:21 EDT 2009

Having left my problem with this embedding vtk business for a month, I
came back to it yesterday, and with a bit more programming knowledge,
found that my problem was simply with the python path. All I needed to
do was to append, in my GUI file,  the path to the python bindings,
which came with the source. I have blogged in more detail here:

http://learnwithhelvin.blogspot.com/2009/09/embedding-vtk-into-pyqt-gui.

My VTK stuff are now displayed in my GUI!  =D
Welcome to ask, if my blog is not detailed enough. I just wasn't
bothered to put my entire file on there.

Helvin