An assessment of the Unicode standard

Hendrik van Rooyen hendrik at microcorp.co.za
Wed Sep 2 03:58:43 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 02 September 2009 08:52:55 Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> En Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:49:57 -0300, r <rt8396 at gmail.com> escribió:
> > On Sep 1, 1:52 pm, Hyuga <hyugaricd... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > (snip)
> >
> >> I'd say don't feel the troll, but too late for that I guess.
> >
> > The only trolls in this thread are you and the others who breaks into
> > MY THREAD just for the knee-jerk reaction of troll calling! Even
> > though you *did* offer some argument to one of the subjects of this
> > thread, it was cancelled out by your trolling!
>
> Bueno, voy a escribir en el segundo lenguaje más hablado en el mundo
> (español), después del mandarín (con más de 1000 millones de personas). El
> inglés está recién en el tercer puesto, con menos de la mitad de hablantes
> (500 millones).
>
> Si no me entendés, jodete.
>
> Fuente: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=languages+in+the+world

What do you call someone who speaks three languages?  - trilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks two languages? - bilingual.

What do you call someone who only speaks one language?
- A stupid gringo!

Nice one Gabriel - and with a link too!
Looks like I am going to have to learn some Castilian, or something.
:-)

- Hendrik