match braces?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Sep 3 09:43:46 EDT 2009

Tim Chase <python.list at tim.thechases.com> writes:

> Any editor worth its salt will offer indentation-based folding (I know
> vim does, and I would be astonished if emacs didn't.

Emacs calls that “hide/show”, and the ‘hs-minor-mode’ can be enabled for
any buffer (and can thus of course be automatically enabled on defined
conditions, e.g. whenever a Python buffer is detected).

Learn more at <URL:http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/HideShow>.

--
 \     “Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as |
  `\            society is free to use the results.” —Richard Stallman |