Video?

David C. Ullrich dullrich at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 4 09:24:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 23:04:45 +0200, Avell Diroll
<avelldiroll at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>David C Ullrich wrote:
>> Is that correct? If so is there some other standard Python
>> windowing kit that does include some sort of video functionality?
>>
>> (Talking Ubuntu Linux if it matters.)
>
>I don't know about video and wxpython, but gstreamer has some python
>bindings (python-gst0.10 on jaunty).
>You may find a nice intro here:
>http://pygstdocs.berlios.de/

Keen, thanks. Glancing at that page it looks like it should do
just fine. Even comes with several pygtk examples, which one
could presumably use or tweak and use or adapt to wxpython.

Can't believe the guy who posted the "FAQ" there complaining
that the docs suck. Someone should send him a refumd of the money he
paid.

>Hope this helped

Not sure yet, but seems pretty likely.

>Ju

David C. Ullrich

"Understanding Godel isn't about following his formal proof.
That would make a mockery of everything Godel was up to."
(John Jones, "My talk about Godel to the post-grads."
in sci.logic.)