Query

Hassan Baig hassan.baig at alumni.duke.edu
Sat Sep 5 07:08:21 EDT 2009

We are developing a turn-based strategy game in Python 2.6. One of the
features of this game is that several battles can be concurrently in
progress which each one having a *user-defined* turn-length.

So the problem here is coming up with a robust method of turn processing
which ensures all initialized battles proceed according to their
user-defined turn schedules.

We're looking for ideas on how to accomplish this elegantly - so far we've
only been able to implement a global timer function (defeats the original
purpose). Can you folks help? We'll be very grateful.

-Hassan Baig (The Varsity Heroes Team)