standard way to search through pdf-documents

krystian stodola stadler.christian.de at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:43:47 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm interested in searching through a number of pdf-documents by
script.
I found in the internet one project named PdfSearchGui-0.3 which
should be ready for this task.

But I always fail because of the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 3, in <module>
    from manager import conlongdos as conlongdos
  File "C:\ Trainings\PDF\PdfSearchGui-0.3\manager.py", line 3, in
<module>
    from indexer import Indexer
  File "C: \Trainings\PDF\PdfSearchGui-0.3\indexer.py", line 14, in
<module>
    from lupy.analysis.simpleanalyzer import SimpleAnalyzer
ImportError: No module named analysis.simpleanalyzer

My question is: does anybody know this problem and can provide me a
solution, work around etc.?
The version of this modul (lupy) does not contain any package like
analysis.simpleanalyser

Or is there any other maybe standard approch for searching through pdf-
documents??
This problem makes me lupy.

thanks in advance
christian