How do I post to the wxPython mailing list?

mmanns at gmx.net mmanns at gmx.net
Mon Sep 7 12:50:47 EDT 2009

Hi

Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
that.

However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.
Mailing directly, there is no error message but the message does not
appear in the list anyway.

Looking at google groups, they want me to open an account just for
posting. I do not intend to open a Google account.

Is there a workarounf to post in the mailing list?
Is there non-Google access?
Should I keep posting wxPython related topics here?

Best Regards

Martin