Windows binaries of python in debug mode

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 7 20:13:47 EDT 2009

En Mon, 07 Sep 2009 06:32:29 -0300, Gabriel Rossetti
<gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com> escribió:

> I am looking for a version of python 2.5.x compiled for windows in debug
> mode, but I can't find this, does anyone have a link or have a version
> that he/she can send me?

Short answer: build it yourself.
Note that you'll require *all* the C extensions you use compiled in debug
mode too. This usually means that you have to recompile all of them from
source. In that case, having to recompile Python itself doesn't impose
much additional work, and you are free of compiler mismatch issues.

--
Gabriel Genellina