possible attribute-oriented class

Ken Newton krnewton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:02:21 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Jan Kaliszewski<zuo at chopin.edu.pl> wrote:

> I think it depends how often people need to implement such boiler-plate
> code for themselves. Now I see that this thread is not very popular, so
> indeed maybe you are right... Though it'd be nice to have OOTB such
> a factory in `collections` module...

How about, if this is not judged to be popular enough to become part of core
or other standard module, at least put a version into a FAQ for easy future
access by those of us that have a use for it?  The suggestions here (and
past versions) are much better than my first do-it-myself version - a standard
peer-reviewed recipe would have been very nice to find.