PyPI upload documentation

Dan Yamins dyamins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:14:49 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2009-09-09 15:14 PM, Dan Yamins wrote:
>
>> Sorry to write again, but really nobody on the Python list knows how to
>> get in touch with the people running PyPI's website in an effective way?
>>

> http://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/catalog-sig/

I'm sorry to be a dunce -- but I'm not sure how this addresses my
question.   I've been having a problem with a feature of the PyPI website
(the feature which is supposed to allow me to upload documentation as a .zip
file of html documentation of my project), but I can't get the python
webmaster to reply to me.    Are you saying that I should look at PEP 301?
Or write to catalog-sig at python.org?   Or are you saying that I should be
using my distutils to do this?

Sorry for not understanding,

Dan