Multiple inheritance - How to call method_x in InheritedBaseB from method_x in InheritedBaseA?

The Music Guy musicguy at alphaios.net
Wed Sep 9 19:48:55 EDT 2009

Btw, Carl, please forgive me if I frustrate you, because I'm trying my
best not to. I'm trying to keep track of what I did and what you did
and what Ryles and Scott did, while at the same time trying to keep a
firm grasp of exactly what it is I'm trying to acheive. Besides that,
I'm not a professional programmer--just a hobbyist. And of course,
there's all the other IRL things I'm trying to deal with
simultaneously with this...hopefully you can see how I would make
mistakes.