An assessment of the Unicode standard

Jan Claeys usenet at janc.be
Thu Sep 10 21:43:19 EDT 2009

Op Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:28:55 -0700, schreef r:

> I said it before and i will say it again. I DON"T CARE WHAT LANGUAGE WE
> USE AS LONG AS IT IS A MODERN LANGUAGE FOUNDED ON IDEALS OF
> SIMPLICITY!!!!

Maybe we should use a language that has a Turing-complete grammar, so
that even computers can understand & speak it "easily"?

http://www.economicexpert.com/a/Panini:scholar.htm
(with thanks to Anna Ravenscroft for pointing me to this some time ago)

When used by everyone, it would allow us to write programs in the
language all of us speak...  *Maybe*...  :P

--
JanC