Calling all C++ programmers for collaboration

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:28:59 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Are you a C++ programmer who is currently learning Python? If so,
maybe you can help me, and i can help you. It does not matter how much
or how little experience you have! All help is greatly welcomed!

I am currently working on a project from an opensource app that is
written in C++ and Python. I feel quite comfortable with Python but
for the most part i am lost at C ;). All i need is to make a
few *very* small modifications to the C++ code so i can continue on
building this app. Anyone who is willing to give me pointers ;) or
help would be most welcome! In return i would be more than happy to
help you with learning the Python language.

Thanks

PS: you may want to reply off list.