ActiveState Python 2.5 doesn't work via ssh?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Tue Sep 15 15:20:01 EDT 2009

Does anybody have any idea why Active State Python 2.5 works
fine from a normal Cygwin shell window, but hangs when I try to
start it when I'm ssh'd into the machine?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I don't know WHY I
                                  at               said that ... I think it