How to check something is in a list with rich-comparison objects?

Jason jason.heeris at
Wed Sep 16 08:36:32 CEST 2009

I will raise this with pysvn, if I can ever find their issue reporting

In the meantime, I suppose I can only do this by traversing the list
with a loop and catching exceptions. Ugly, but seems to be the only

On Sep 16, 2:39 am, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at>