How to refer to class name and function name in a python program?

r rt8396 at
Sun Sep 20 19:01:54 CEST 2009

On Sep 20, 10:38 am, Peng Yu <pengyu... at> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have the following code. I want to change the function body of
> __repr__ to something like

PS: Methods get angry when you refer to them as functions . You see,
methods feel that they are more than a mere lowly function, and have
developed a superiority complex about it. And you would not want to
get them upset either -- since they have friends in high places
(classes) and can really put a hurt on you. ;-)