testing code in python source package

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Sep 20 23:55:54 EDT 2009

Peng Yu <pengyu.ut at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm wondering if the development of python is test driven. If it is,
> where in the Python-2.6.2 source directory is the test code for the
> modules in ./Lib?

A great majority of your many questions in this forum are already
answered in the available documentation online. You seem to leap
immediately to asking here rather than demonstrating that you have first
tried and failed to find answers in existing documentation.

You would save yourself a lot of time, not to mention social capital, if
you would invest the effort to learn how to research your answers at
<URL:http://docs.python.org/> and <URL:http://www.python.org/dev/>.

--
 \      “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… |
  `\    It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in |