Compile kinterbasdb with mingw32 and python 2.6 - DLL load failed

Threader Slash threaderslash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:10:46 EDT 2009

I have spent two week working with MinGW. The conclusion I came after a lot
of headaches and making the project getting late is: MinGW doesn't work
properly on MS Windows -- there are many conflicting variables and functions
with similar names on MinGW libs and MS Libs, e.g. windows.h, etc, etc. My
suggestion... avoid it. If you really need a C compiler to work on MS, try
anything else.