Plotting wav file

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:25:40 EDT 2009

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:14:08 -0700, Maggie <la.foma at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're correct! This is the beginning of the .wav file.
>
> 0
> 0
> 0.19385
> 6.79566
> 7.62695
> 1.91679
> -1.71133
[snip]
> and so on..

That seems fairly straightforward -- assuming the .wav file is small
enough, I'd suggest simply reading the values into a list, and then using
one of the many Python plotting packages
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/NumericAndScientific/Plotting) to graph them
however you need. If you're familiar with R, I might suggest using RPy
(http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy.html), although I've not used it myself.