where is ctrl+newline handled in pywin editor?

C or L Smith smiles at worksmail.net
Mon Sep 21 22:57:18 EDT 2009

I use the pywin environment on Windows for python code editing and interactive environment.

I've been able to find the place in the editor files where the enter key is handled and where the whitespace is stripped from a line and I've been able to get it to not leave any white space when a double return is entered. But what I would like to be able to do is find the place where ctrl+enter is handled so I could have it strip any trailing space from the current line before going back to the left margin. Is anyone acquainted enough with the pywin editor to be able to help with this?

Thanks,
 Chris