easy question, how to double a variable

Mahmoud Abdelkader mabdelkader at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:58:33 EDT 2009

http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?s=e26b8b0aabc69745ef24a855b1a0fc83&t=177529

It seems that this dude really is looking for how to double a variable...

"""
hi looking for help catching up in a class and overall to get me better than
i am now. I can pay you by the week or per hour.

everything can be done by email i will ask you questions and send you simple
questions like:

how to double a variables value i.e: def double(x):
return (x * 2)

ect..... you can post here or send me an email at ******@aol.com
"""