Looger object only prints "ERROR"s

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 16:22:39 EDT 2009

On Sep 24, 2:27 pm, daved170 <daved... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everybody,
> I took your adviced and used theloggingobject.
> I copied the example in 16.6.15.2 - "usingloggingin multiple
> modules" fromhttp://docs.activestate.com/activepython/3.1/python/library/logging.html.
>
> unfortunattly it only prints to file the ERROR level's messages and
> ignore the others. I tried to change the level with SETLEVEL but it
> didn't help.
> Any idea? thanks,
> DaveD

You need to post some code. I just copied and pasted that example into
app.py and auxiliary_module.py, and running it produced a spam.log
file with the expected results. So your copy must be different from
that example, and the problem will be somehow related to something
you've changed.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip