Help required

waqas ahmad waqas805 at
Fri Sep 25 21:56:40 CEST 2009

I dont know it is the right place to post this question. I need help to change one search code line . can you help me please.
here is my search method code:
search=re.compile("^#acl InternationalGroup.*\n", re.M).search(pagetext)
    if search:
        ret='not defined'
    return ret

here i am searching for "#acl InternationalGroup" in the pageText and when it true is then give me search group.
I want to change this for following requirement:
I want to search  for "#acl InternationalGroup" and  "CatInternational" for both in the pageText.
when "#acl InternationalGroup" is not there but only "CatInternational" is there. then return me search group.
I shall be thankful to you for any help.
Best Regards,