Twisted PB: returning result as soon as ready

jacopo.pecci at jacopo.pecci at
Mon Sep 28 08:06:51 CEST 2009

Jean-Paul, thanks a lot for your patient.
I have read most of a the “The Twisted Documentation” which I think is very
good for Deferred and ok for PB but it is really lacking on the Reactor. In
my case it looks like this is key to achieve what I have in mind. I've also
just received “Twisted network programming essential” but I don't expect
too much from this book. Would you be able to suggest me a reference to
understand the Reactors? I need to be aware of when this is blocked and how
to avoid it.

I have a very simple objective in mind. I want to distribute some
processing to different severs and collect and process results from a
client as soon as they are ready. To achieve true parallelism it looks more
complex than expected.

Many thank,