Business issues regarding adapting Python

Vladimir Ignatov kmisoft at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:52:29 EDT 2009

>> Python-related programming job. Positions both very rare (comparing
>> with Java/C++ - maybe 1/100) and not pays well. And about 99% of them
>> are web+Django.
>
> To who/what are you replying?

Nope. Just a replic.
BTW I agreed - just peek a good programmers and let them learn python.
Literally in a days they will be able to write "average" production
code. Don't expect hovewer that this code will be a very "pythonic".
Especially from guys with strong C++ - like background.  My advise -
show em a "generators". IMHO that is a mindblowing feature for
everybody who get up from static-type languages.

Vladimir