Entry Level Python Jobs

Zaphod zaphod at beeblebrox.net
Thu Sep 3 14:33:31 EDT 2009

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:36:24 -0700, koranthala wrote:
<snip>

> Also, I think topcoder.com is a good place for him. I have not used them
> much, but their business plan -- of asking medium to difficult questions
> every week, and contacting people who solves them with jobs -- is quite
> sound.
> Try that too.

I got my first consulting job in a similar fashion.  Local newspaper ad
said the first consultant who could answer their questions got the job.
I was the only one that responded correctly and despite my Biochem degree
was off doing my first commercial application (purchase order system for
a local Credit Union).