sorting ascending/descending with operator.attrgetter

Thu Apr 1 00:40:03 EDT 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:19:27 -0400, Steve Holden wrote:

> I'm the same myself, and I know from personal experience that while I am
> (simply?) seeking accuracy and truth it sometimes bugs the hell out of
> people ...

By the way, why are we acting as if seeking accuracy and truth is a bad
thing?

Personally, if I were interviewing job applicants, one of the things I'd
like to know is how well they react to criticism. This especially applies
to technical and programming roles. I've managed thin-skinned prima
donnas who spit the dummy if someone dares point out they made a mistake,
and so long as I'm involved in the hiring process I won't be doing so
again. Give me a pedantic, technically precise, obnoxiously *correct*
coder over a sloppy one any time.

--
Steven