sorting ascending/descending with operator.attrgetter

Patrick Maupin pmaupin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:00:03 EDT 2010

On Apr 1, 1:54 am, Steven D'Aprano
<ste... at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> At the risk of offending you further, I will suggest that I'm not the
> only one who needs to apply some introspection here. If your skin is so
> thin that you react so explosively to such a minor slight, how are you
> going to react to some of the more vigorous disagreements?

I think, if you go back and read other threads, you will find that a)
I react fine to even very vigorous technical disagreements, and b) my
reaction to you in particular (which, yes, introspection does show
that I need to not react right away) is because of an induced
sensitivity.  Perhaps I'll see my allergist.

Regards,
Pat