Recommend Commercial graphing library

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 12:20:27 EDT 2010

On Apr 6, 11:05 am, AlienBaby <matt.j.war... at gmail.com> wrote:
> The requirement for a commercial license comes down to being
> restricted to not using any open source code. If it's an open source
> license it can't be used in our context.

You may be misunderstanding this issue, I think you are equating "open
source" with "GPL", which is the open source license that requires
applications that use it to also open their source.  There are many
other open source licenses, such as Berkeley, MIT, and LGPL, that are
more permissive in what they allow, up to and in some cases including
full inclusion within a closed-source commercial product.  You might
also contact the supplier of the open source code you are interested,
and perhaps pay a modest fee to obtain a commercial license.

-- Paul