Recommend Commercial graphing library

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:46:16 EDT 2010

On 04/06/2010 10:05 AM, AlienBaby wrote:
> The requirement for a commercial license comes down to being
> restricted to not using any open source code. If it's an open source
> license it can't be used in our context.

Python itself and all its standard libraries are open source, under the
PSF license, if I recall.  Doesn't look like you can use python at all.
 You simply cannot write a python program without some open source code
being used.

I don't understand the propensity of companies and individuals to think
of open source code as different than proprietary.  It's not at all.
All code that you use that was not written by you or owned by you has to
be used under license from the copyright holder.