Recommend Commercial graphing library

AlienBaby matt.j.warren at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:12:08 EDT 2010

I am just looking at the PSF license now as it goes. It does appear
that we should be able to continue using matplotlib. - the
restrictions on open-source that have been imposed specifically state
it is fine to use the python language, and if matplotlib has the same
license I personally can't see any issue. However, the decision is not
mine.

The company I am with is unsure, and while they will pursue the
possible use of matplotlib with the PSF license, they would prefer I
continued to look into any commercially licensed libraries that could
be used.

...and as it goes, the first thing I fired back at them when I was
told 'no open source can be used' was basically 'What on earth are we
going to use to code it in...' and that the 'no open source'
restriciton as given was overly broad when you think about it.