Excellent SAS Developer avaliable immediately for your client requriments
lightning.minds000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:07:03 CEST 2010
I have Keerthi, SAS Developer available immediately for your client
requirements. Has worked for AccessPharmaceuticalsInc, ICON Clinical
Research, Amarillo Biosciences. She is in NC right now and is willing
to relocate in NC. Please let me know if you have any direct client
positions for him.
Please do send the requirements to haritha at lightningminds.com and
reach me at 703-349-5933
Please add my ID in your list and send your direct client requirements
· Over 8 years of strong experience in SAS and SAS tools
emphasizing on analysis, developing, design, testing and
implementation of various projects for Pharmaceutical Industries.
· Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, planning,
designing, coding and unit testing in Windows and Mainframe
· Extensive experience in Phase I, II, and III clinical data
analysis: analyzing clinical data, creating tables, listing and
generating reports and graphs.
· Experience in using SAS to read, write, import and export to
another data file formats, including delimited files, Microsoft Excel,
PDF and access tables.
· Experience with SAS Programming and familiar with all phases of
· Experience with clinical trial such as demographics data, adverse
event (AE), laboratory data (lab data) and vitals signs.
· Experience in analyzing medical claims data and interfacing SAS
with MS Office applications such as Access/Excel.
· Experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACRO, and SAS/
· Proficient in the following reporting, statistical procedures:
REPORT, TABULATE, FREQ, MEANS, UNIVARIATE, TRANSPOSE, COMPARE, EXPORT,
· Experienced in producing HTML, RTF and PDF formatted files using
· Knowledge of statistical procedures: PROC MIXED PROC MEANS, PROC
UNIVARIATE, PROC ANOVA.
· Experience in data accessing from relational databases, data
analysis and Predictive modeling.
· Thorough knowledge in preparing Clinical Study Reports by
and reporting computer validation inspections in compliance with
21CFR Part 11, FDA regulatory guidelines.
· Proven ability to quick learn and apply new technologies.
Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to
work hard to achieve employer objectives. Clear and concise
communication and presentation skills.
· Effective team player with an aptitude to learn and ability to
prioritize, organize and accomplish multiple tasks, both as part of a
team and independently
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS9
SAS Skills: SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, SAS/
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000, XP, NT, Windows Vista,
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS-Access,
Others: MS Office, MS Project, Power Point, Excel, SPSS
Thanks and Regards
Phone : 703-349-5933
Email: haritha at lightningminds.com
More information about the Python-list