[Edu-sig] [ANNC] pynguin-0.7 (python turtle graphics application)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:52:59 EDT 2010

2010/4/11 Lee Harr <missive at hotmail.com>:

> Pynguin is a python-based turtle graphics application.
>     It combines an editor, interactive interpreter, and
>     graphics display area.

I like the idea of using turtles to plot graphs.  Replacing graphing
calculators with Python is easier when there are simple plot functions
available (yes, I know about matplotlib, Sage...)

Curious how much of the Standard Library turtle model gets used here.
Is the turtle stuff all rewritten from scratch.

Kirby