What license/copyright text to include and where to include it when selling a commercial Python based application?

Malcolm Greene mgreene at bdurham.com
Mon Apr 12 18:02:54 EDT 2010

Looking for advice on what Python license and copyright text to
include and where to include it when selling a commercial
(Windows based) Python based application.

By license text and copyrights I am refering to the text on this
page:

PYTHON SOFTWARE FOUNDATION LICENSE VERSION 2
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6.5/license/

By "where to include it" I mean:

1. What Python license text/copyright text should I place in our
printed user manual?

2. What Python license text/copyright text should I include in
our online documentation?

3. What Python license text/copyright text should I include in
product's license text file?

4. What Python license text/copyright text should I include in
application's splash screen and about dialog boxes?

Thank you,
Malcolm