msvcr90.dll is MIA?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:07:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,
For testing purposes, and because I am not yet distributing my
application (which, thanks to you all, is now running perfectly!), I
am going to just bundle msvcr90.dll. However, I cannot find it! I ran
vcredist_x86.exe (I have a 64-bit version of win7, but all I have is
the x86 version of the program - is that a problem?). A search for
msvcr90.dll and just vcr90.dll returns 0 results. Where did it put my
msvcr90.dll file? I thought the point was to give me the dll? Thanks.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)