Can anyone reproduce this crash?

Lie Ryan lie.1296 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:42:59 EDT 2010

On 04/16/10 21:29, MRAB wrote:
> Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
>> I thought I'd report this so I tried it several times more but unable
>> to reproduce: instead of above hang + crash + truncated traceback the
>> complete expected traceback appeared and the program terminated properly.
>>
>> Can anyone reproduce?
>>
> I also have Python 3.1.1 on Windows XP Professional, but it doesn't
> crash for me!
>
> Does it happen every time?

I believe Alf said it happened once only and he himself cannot reproduce it.

btw, Alf, did you happen to Ctrl+C multiple times? Perhaps the timing of
your interrupt happened exactly at the moment where it confused the
interpreter. Possibly the second interrupt got received when the first
interrupt was just part way printing the traceback.