Can anyone reproduce this crash?

Alf P. Steinbach alfps at start.no
Fri Apr 16 09:06:02 EDT 2010

* Alf P. Steinbach:

>  > [About baffling almost not reproducible interpreter crash on Ctrl C]
>> The error code 0xc0000417 is some custom one, not a standard Windows
>> code.
>
> Sorry, I was wrong about that, just that the MS ErrLook utility didn't
> find it.
>
> <url:
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsdebug/thread/2d0577ec-562a-498d-af66-0177a3f2e52c>
>

> says it's
>

>   STATUS_INVALID_CRUNTIME_PARAMETER
>   #An invalid parameter was passed to a C runtime function.
>

> defined in [ntstatus.h].

Found a another bug discussion with

   * same exception,
     0xc0000417 STATUS_INVALID_CRUNTIME_PARAMETER

   * same address,
     0x78588389

   * almost same Python version,
     namely Py3,

   * almost same context,
     namely occurring when program terminates,

at

   <url: http://www.mail-archive.com/pyinstaller@googlegroups.com/msg01564.html>

Can I report a bug with so little information  --  not generally reproducible,
but hey, someone else has seen something nearly identical?

Cheers,

- Alf