Merge two directories together

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:43:47 EDT 2010

Think about using the subprocess module. There are calls made just for
your. Notably (using command pydoc subprrocess.call) :
subprocess.call = call(*popenargs, **kwargs)
     Run command with arguments.  Wait for command to complete, then
     return the returncode attribute.

     The arguments are the same as for the Popen constructor.  Example:

     retcode = call(["ls", "-l"])

Steven Howe