Japanese (speaking) developer needed for a bit of regex magic

Sebastian basti at redtoad.de
Tue Apr 20 12:47:02 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm working on Python bindings for the Amazon Product Advertising API
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-amazon-product-api/) which
supports the different localised versions - among them a Japanese one
(for http://www.amazon.co.jp).

All locales return error messages in English. Only the Japanese uses
Japanese which my regular expressions cannot handle at the moment.

Is there anyone fluent enough in Japanese to give me a hand? The bit
of code that needed tweaking can be found here:
http://bitbucket.org/basti/python-amazon-product-api/src/tip/amazonproduct.py#cl-152

A simple diff would help me greatly.

Thanks for your effort!
Seb.

P.S. If you have questions, I've set up a mailing list at python-
amazon-product-api-devel at googlegroups.com.