Hi, friends. I wanna ask if there is a function which is able to take a list as argument and then return its top-k maximums?

Jo Chan csjcg2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:57:51 EDT 2010

Hi,friends.

 I wanna ask if there is a function which is able to take a list as argument
and then return its top-k maximums?
I only know about max which is poorly a top-1 maximum function, now I want
more yet I am lazy enough that don't want to write one by myself.

So please tell me if there is one or not. I really need this soon.
Appreciate a lot.

--
Best Regards

陈松坚
信息科学与技术学院 中山大学 广州大学城 510006
Chen Songjian
School of Information Science & Technology
Sun Yat-sen(Zhongshan) University, Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center,
China, 510006
Mobile: +86-137-6069-6137
Email:  csjcg2 at gmail.com