Hi, friends. I wanna ask if there is a function which is able to take a list as argument and then return its top-k maximums?

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:36:02 EDT 2010

Really! Learn to use google better. I just used "python sort list"

Look at: http://wiki.python.org/moin/HowTo/Sorting

Read about list.sort. Try, at a command prompt (assuming you have a unix
shell), "pydoc list"
search for sort; read it. It mentions 'reverse'.

then slice the list to your desired set and return.

sph