CHEN Guang dr.cg at 126.com
Thu Apr 8 04:52:59 EDT 2010

PythoidC (http://pythoidc.sourceforge.net/) provides an easy way for developing and importing C modules into Python environment. There are some examples, may be of some help to you.
With PythoidC, Python programmers can write, debug, commpile, C codes all in Python IDE, and do not have to tackel the boring braces {} and line-end semicolons ;
PythoidC automatically parses C header files, make corresponding Python objects, thus Python programmer can essily introspect into C ... ...
CHEN Guang