How to open and read an unknown extension file

varnikat t varnikat22 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:00:51 EDT 2010

Hey thanks a lot to all of you....Now i understood the concept and can use
it the right way....

I have another doubt regarding using radio buttons....

I am using two radio buttons for user to select either of the two options:

Landscape
Portrait

When i run the program it shows both radio buttons are active
I don't know how to toggle between the two radio buttons.
Also I want to display the respective image with them Landscape and portrait
at the top of each option....Can anyone help me with this?

--
Varnika Tewari