py2exe saga continues...

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:29:51 EDT 2010

Alex Hall <mehg... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I started a new thread as I already have several out there, all
> talking about basically the same thing.

Would you mind not doing that and sticking to the one thread to talk
about an issue, preferably one with a subject that actually describes
the question? Every time you start a new thread, you make it harder
for those helping you to keep track of the situation, as well as
annoying those who chose to ignore the original post. Keeping all of
your posts in one large related thread is a better fit for the way
newsreaders & email clients work.

Cheers,
alex23