running .py files on Linux

Tingting HAN hihighsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:12:08 EDT 2010

Well, another person in our lab solved it by using the command:
python2.5 configuration.py
I do not know exactly why python2.6 in my computer does not work. The code
packet I dowloaded was was made in 2007, so maybe old versions of python
should work.

--
Best regards,
HAN Tingting

ETSI de Telecomunicación - office C-203-1
Dpto. Ingeniería Electrónica
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Madrid 28040,  Spain
TEL: +34 65 232 4340
Department of Photoelectric Information Engineering
Zhejiang University
Hangzhou 310027, P. R.China