April 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Apr 1 00:42:34 CEST 2010
Ending: Fri Apr 30 23:59:12 CEST 2010
- sorting ascending/descending with operator.attrgetter
- subprocess only good for win32?
Martin v. Loewis
- Getting a Python program to run of off a flash drive?
- decorators only when __debug__ == True
- CGI templating with python
- Get Eclipse/PyDev to run scripts that don't end in .py
Martin P. Hellwig
- how to build with --enable-shared so that binary knows where libraries are.
- Python + OpenOffice Calc
- Fetch files from mail in python
hidura at gmail.com
- "jobs in australia" "jobs in australia for pakistanis" "jobs in australia melbourne" "jobs in australia for immigrants" "jobs in australia for international students" "jobs in australia for foreigners" ON http://jobsinaustralia-net.blogspot.com/
- String Formatting Operations for decimals.
- Generating text from a regular expression
- Q: We have *args and **kwargs. Woud ***allargs be useful?
- Developement Question?
- newbie with a encoding question, please help
- associative array
- Python 3.1, object, and setattr()
- sort array, apply rearrangement to second
- (a==b) ? 'Yes' : 'No'
- "jobs in canada" "jobs in canada for pakistanis" "jobs in canada for foreigners" "jobs in canada hotels" "jobs in canada for accountants" "canada jobs" "canada job bank" on http://jobsincanada-net.blogspot.com/
- no module named exceptions?
- question on namedtuple
- folks, what's wrong with this?
- Free >> Programs > books profit > affiliate
- Free >> Programs of rare books profit education Forex & affiliate banned from display
- free proxy & fast
- off topic but please forgive me me and answer
- C-style static variables in Python?
- Pydev 1.5.6 Released (Django Integration)
- How to run python without python
- Good Intermediate Tutorials
- Browser-based MMOG web framework
- Python and read archives?
- idle 2.x and unicode literals
Joe P. Cool
- pynotify for python 3.1.. Help Please..
- Splitting a string
- Hey Sci.Math, Musatov here. I know I've posted a lot of weird stuff trying to figure things out, but I really think I am onto something here and need some bright minds to have a look at this, computer people, too. Thank you for your time.
A Serious Moment
- subprocess.Popen objects: how to ensure that stdin is closed
- def method with variable no of parameters file.writeStuff(n, a1, a2, ...an)
- subclass of object
- For Peer Review
A Serious Moment
- JSONBOT 0.1 released
- Dynamic Class Creation
- "JOBS IN ALABAMA" "ALABAMA JOBS" "ACCOUNTS JOBS IN ALABAMA" "FINANCE JOBS IN ALABAMA" ON http://jobsinalabama-usa.blogspot.com/ "USA JOBS" "JOBS IN USA" "JOBS IN USA STATES" "MEDICAL JOBS IN ALABAMA"
- 6th Int. Conf. on Technology and Medical Sciences – Announce & Call for Papers
tavares at fe.up.pt
- Is it possible to store data in a Python file in a way similar to Ruby's __END__ section?
- Getting Local MAC Address
- psycopg2 / psycopg2.ProgrammingError: syntax error at or near "E'mytable'"
- WinXP, Python3.1.2, dir-listing to XML - problem with unicode file names
- Traits implementation for Python 3
- "jobs in alaska" "jobs in alaska for foreigners" "jobs in alaska oil" "jobs in alaska for women" "alaska jobs" "alaska jobs north slope" "alaska jobs pipeline" "alaska jobs for foreigners" ON http://jobsinalaska-usa.blogspot.com/
- Incorrect scope of list comprehension variables
- passing command line arguments to executable
- Get a method instance through 'getattr' but not superclass's method
- "JOBS IN CANADA" "CANADA JOBS" "JOBS IN CANADA FOR FOREIGNERS" "ACCOUNTS JOBS IN CANADA" "FINANCE JOBS IN CANADA" MEDICAL JOBS IN CANADA" "ENGINEERING JOBS IN CANADA" "SPORTS JOBS IN CANADA" http://jobsincanada-net.blogspot.com/
- How to access args as a list?
- Question on templates and python logging
- Encryption source code with md5
- How to keep effects of image filters going for some seconds?
- Build A Home Internet Business For Extra Income Stream
- "JOBS IN CALIFORNIA" "jobs in california orange county" "jobs in california for british" "jobs in california los angeles" "jobs in california usa" "california jobs" "california jobs for canadians" ON http://jobsincalifornia-usa.blogspot.com/
- vars().has_key() question about how working .
catalinfest at gmail.com
- Is there any library for indexing binary data?
Albert van der Horst
- Is there a standard name for this tree structure?
- In disGuiodoise?
Alf P. Steinbach
- local variable referenced before assignment
- reduce in loop
- unset TCL_LIBRARY and TK_LIBRARY
- help req: installing debugging symbols
- Python/Django linux build consultant required
- output from popen
- Translation docstrings with gettext
Roald de Vries
- Tkinter inheritance mess?
- case insensitive list ?
- string.Template question
- PIL question
- "ADVERTISED JOBS IN TEXAS" "jobs in texas" "jobs in texas usa" "jobs in texas houston" "jobs in texas city" "jobs in texas government" "jobs in texas austin" "texas jobs" "texas jobs online" texas job search" http://jobsintexas-usa.blogspot.com/
- How to output the commands that are executed in a python script?
- [Click the star to watch this topic] "ADVERTISED JOBS IN TEXAS" "jobs in texas" "jobs in texas usa" "jobs in texas houston" "jobs in texas city" "jobs in texas government" "jobs in texas austin" "texas jobs" "texas jobs online" texas job searc
- per-function jit compiler
Luis M. González
- my threaded program hangs after calling Queue.join()
- sum for sequences?
Albert van der Horst
- pass object or use self.object?
- Loading an imported module (C API)
- Recommend Commercial graphing library
- Python script error when using print
- upcoming Python training in Florida, April 27-29
- Pickle problem while loading a class instance.
- imports again
- Performance of list vs. set equality operations
- python as pen and paper substitute
- Simplify Python
- plotting in python 3
- Impersonating a Different Logon
- s-expression parser in python
- Q about assignment and references
- lambda with floats
- Full of Free Entertainment
- A To Z Amazing videos collection
- Full of Bollywood Entertainment
- Love Guru
- Free Astrology
- personality development
- Amazing Wallpapers collection
- Daily News Updates
- Python and Regular Expressions
- converting a timezone-less datetime to seconds since the epoch
- PyCon Australia Call For Proposals
- staticmethod and namespaces
- ftp and python
- "jobs in california" "jobs in california los angeles" "jobs in california for uk residents" "jobs in california san diego" "jobs in california orange county" "jobs in california for british" http://jobsincalifornia-usa.blogspot.com/
- Striving for PEP-8 compliance
- "jobs in newyork " "hotel jobs in newyork city" "jobs in newyork newyork" "jobs in newyork usa" "newyork jobs" "newyork jobbank" "newyork job exchange" http://jobsinnewyork-usa.blogspot.com/
- [2.5.1/cookielib] How to display specific cookie?
- [Q] raise exception with fake filename and linenumber
- fcntl, serial ports and serial signals on RS232.
- remote multiprocessing, shared object
- Regex driving me crazy...
- Profiling: Interpreting tottime
- order that destructors get called?
- Simple Cookie Script: Not recognising Cookie
- python grep
- Imports again...
- get objects from image
- How to call application in the background with subprocess.call
- Py3: Read file with Unicode characters
- Replacing Periods with Backspaces
- How to open and read an unknown extension file
- catch clipboard status in gnome
- Generating a rainbow?
- Why these don't work??
- regex help: splitting string gets weird groups
- Dynamically growing an array to implement a stack
- Pythonic list reordering
- Cleanup guarantees?
Alf P. Steinbach
- Is there any module/utility like 'rsync' in python
- [Python-list] The distutils.sysconfig.set_python_config() function
- Excellent SAS Developer avaliable immediately for your client requriments
- Tough sorting problem: or, I'm confusing myself
- Python Line Intersection
- Python question
- Excellent Oracle Apps Technical Consutant avaliable immediately for your client requriments
- off by 1 error?
- How to read file during module import?
- Dvalve! we called the heart of outsourcing world.
- Event: First meeting of Karlsruhe User Group (tentatively named "KaPy"), 2010-04-16, 19:00:00 CEST
- urllib2: post request to textarea
- getopt question
- nested threading
- "tv channels all over the world" "USA TV CHANNELS" "PAKISTANI TV CHANNELS" "INDIAN TV CHANNELS" "UK TV CHANNELS" "BRAZIL TV CHANNELS" "CANADA TV CHANNELS" "DANW TV" "GEO TV" "SAMA TV" "AAJ TV" ON http://all-time-tv.blogspot.com/
- braceless and semicolonless
- On Class namespaces, calling methods
- Clearing memory (namespace) before running code
- ANN: obfuscate 0.2.2
- finding objects in a piece of functional code ?
- Tempering Client Expectations (OT)
- Refresh Problem
- "KARACHI UNIVERSITY Centers of BSc (Pass) 1st/2nd year Computer Science Practical Examination 2009" "KARACHI UNIVERSITY DATE SHEET B.COM" "BA / B.SC" "MA / M.SC" "FA / F.SC." "METRIC" "BOARD" ON http://interface-edu-pk.blogspot.com/
- file events using fsevents for mac
- Automatic import ?
- Classes as namespaces?
- [RELEASED] 2.7 beta 1
- bps coordinate identification
- doctest.testfile fails on text files with Windows line endings
- [Possibly OT] Comments on PyPI
- daemon.DaemonContext and logging
- SEC proposes the use of Python and XML
Ted Larson Freeman
- Error Occurs: Replace a character in a String
- doctests working both in Python 2.X and Python 3.X
- Python does not allow a variable named "pass"
- universal newlines and utf-16
- Twisted and txJSON-RPC
- ACE RSA Authentication Manager
at Rocteur CC
- SQLObject 0.11.5
- SQLObject 0.12.3
- A 'foolproof' way to query inheritance tree? numbers.Real in 2.6)
pythonlist.calin79 at spamgourmet.com
- [ANNC] pynguin-0.7 (python turtle graphics application)
- Confused by slash/escape in regexp
- ANN: Pyrex 0.9.9
- It's a fact not lost on the opportunity to see yourself
- 2010 Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science, Singapore [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE Xplore]
- curious about python version numbers
- About Python execution speed
- Write web apps in Python?
- Buy Samsung Corby TXT B3210 Mobile
mohanti.singh at yahoo.in
- Question about LLVM
- tools for network adminstrator
- "BOLLYWOOD GIRLS" "HOLLYWOOD GIRLS" "LOLLYWOOD GIRLS" "INDIAN GIRLS" "PAKISTANI GIRLS" "KARACHI GIRLS" "LAHORE GIRLS" "ISLAMABAD GIRLS" "MUSLIM GIRLS" "TURKISH GIRLS" "BLACK GIRLS" "PRETTY GIRLS" ON www.epakistanigirls.blogspot.com
- rich comparison fscks up reference count?
- Python Pickle
- Sometimes the python shell cannot recognize the presence of an attribute.
- python and enigma2
- Reading in a file
- Startup problems with Python 3.1.2 and PythonPath under XP
tkpmep at hotmail.com
- mechanize.browser() click or submit related problem
- Destructor being called twice?
- Extracting an undefined number of items from a list
- Download Visual Studio Express 2008 now
Martin v. Loewis
- What license/copyright text to include and where to include it when selling a commercial Python based application?
- packaging multiple python scripts as Windows exe file
- !!! Kausha-s very HOT kiss scene.avi !!!
"Lou " Shy Amateur Strips
- Seg fault when launching my module through my C/C++ application
- DjangoCon Europe - 24. - 26.5.2010 in Berlin
- HTMLParser can't read japanese
- Error using httlib's HTTPSConnection with PKCS#12 certificate
- Code dojo on Thursday?
- Unit testing errors (testing the platform module)
- Handling quotes in xml.dom text nodes
- Constructing an if statement from the client data in python
- Python, CGI and Sqlite3
- how to get text from a html file?
- Python-list Digest, Vol 79, Issue 108
angelaeyes at vodamail.co.za
- Creating a standalone application
- mailbox multipart
- when should I explicitely close a file?
- msvcr90.dll is MIA?
- missing dll follow-up
- Does Abstract class , interfaces there in python ?
- Object serialization: transfer from a to b (non-implemented code on b)
- Hi,Everyone: what's the most popular xml parser module on python?
- unit testing, setUp and scoping
- ctypes question
- Updated License Term Agreement for VC Redistributable in VS 2008 SP1
python at bdurham.com
- How to display .txt file in textview of glade
- Relocatable python install
- win32wnet.WNetAddConnection2 to specific network interface?
- No subject
- Suppress output to stdout/stderr in InteractiveInterpreter
- Windows installer of Python
- test this maillist
- py2exe and msvcp90.dll
- Download & Read your favorite ebooks with eReader JE200
- regular expressions
- extract substring by regex from a text file
- user rights and python com servers
- sqldict - You have a dict with unlimited capacity, what do you do? (it can store arbitrary objects too)
- A question about the posibility of raise-yield in Python
- pylint bugs day #2 tomorrow
- Urllib2 urlopen and read - difference
- feature request for a wget -r like implementation in python3
- python wia and RegisterEvent
- Globally override built-in print function?
- how to get elements of a com object (wmi log events)
- py2exe saga continues...
- How to run program in Linux
- cross-platform coloured text in terminal
- Can anyone reproduce this crash?
Alf P. Steinbach
- unexpected output from difflib.SequenceMatcher
- question about list extension
- Merge two directories together
- Reactive programming in Python ?
- getting a string as the return value from a system command
- distutils examples?
- SEC apparently about to mandate Python for a particular financial use
- Elise Mooney reports on Channel 9 about Maths Worldwide and the fraud that it is
- An open source AI research project
- class instance customization
- My first project
- Calling a class method
- Can someone please make it more pythonic or better?
- Python Learning Environment
Vijay Shanker Dubey
- Usable street address parser in Python?
- Nested list problem - please...
- Python 2.7b1 and argparse's version action
- Python at BerkeleyTIP-Global meeting on Sunday April 18 12N-3P, & April 27
- Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes (paypal payment)
- Call for Paper/Participation for Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010
- email and unicode
- Building a GUI Toolkit
- Firefox: all I get is XML page source code
- Default paranmeter for packed values
- The ole Repetion != Concatination pitfall
- UnicodeEncodeError during repr()
- Python 2.6 SSL module: Fails on key file error, with Errno 336265225, without a key file.
- paypal wholesale d&g shoes (paypal payment)
- Operations on sparse matrices
- About the grammar
- help req debugging python and c together
- extra room in Paris in your are stuck at the airport
- installing debug symbols
- ctypes return char array with null chars
- Req. for feedback -- writings on error handling & cleanup (Py3)
Alf P. Steinbach
- copy some files from IE temporary internet files
- default value in list comprehension
- [pylint] why pylint wants only capitals identifiers?
- urllib2.urlopen taking way too much time
Phonethics Mobile Media
- [CfP] DLS'10
- Is it better to extend a class, or do something repetitious in the main part of a program?
- Can this be done simpler ?
- PLEASE HELP--Button images refuse to show.
- Tkinter scrollbar background color doesn't work
- scipy error undefined symbol: lsame_
- problems creating and adding class instances to a list:
- ANN: Oktest 0.2.1 released - a new style testing library.
- any modules having a function to partition a list by predicate provided?
- dict.keys() and dict.values() are always the same order, is it?
- Why this exception catch doesn't work?? (python 3)
- Python DXF import library?
- Code redundancy
- python glibc crypt() function
- Japanese (speaking) developer needed for a bit of regex magic
- gnu readline licensing?
- deleting objects present in a list
- Carol Newman
- Carol Newman -- SPAM
- MAKE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!!
- urllib2 times out accessing SSL URL on OS X
- HOW TO build object graph or get superclasses list for self.__class__ ?
- how to debug python application crashed occasionally
- how does a queue stop the thread?
- error when printing a UTF-8 string (python 2.6.2)
fab at slick.airforce-one.org
- rfind bug ?
- shove does not store data as expected
- Declarative programming for the Model part of an application
- Tkinter question
- socked and bytes operation
- Inline Calculation of Dictionary Values
- xml.dom.minidom character encoding
C. Benson Manica
- Deleting more than one element from a list
- ctypes errcheck question
- Windows debugging symbols for python 2.5.4 and pywin32 214
- Looking for registration package
- ctypes: delay conversion from c_char_p to string
- Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Mar 9)
- Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Mar 17)
- Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Feb 9)
- Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Apr 21)
- MAKE A TON OF MONEY!!!
- PyCon Australia 2010 update
- a.extend(b) better than a+=b ?
- Cross-platform way to retrieve the current (Operative system) DNS server IP address in python
- Importing package on Windows XP
- string caracters:
- python 2.6 py2exe wx app fails
- Hi, friends. I wanna ask if there is a function which is able to take a list as argument and then return its top-k maximums?
- Linux servers, network and file names
- Latest News & Games & funny & Earn more Site(parttime & full time)...
- Accessing Twitter with Python (Python goes mainstream)
- Difference between Popen and open() for reading a file
- "jobs in BRAZIL" "jobs in BRAZIL for pakistanis" "jobs in BRAZIL banks" "jobs in BRAZIL" "jobs in BRAZIL" "jobs in BRAZIL" "BRAZIL jobs "on http://jobsinbrazile-net.blogspot.com/
- Calling multiple programs with subprocess
- csv.py sucks for Decimal
- Print Error Type when I catch it
- question about an exciting gotcha for unittests (and elsewhere) ...
- Smtpd module
- Making special method names, work with __getattr__
- FW: help req debugging
- ANN: eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter 2.0.1
eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg
- py3 tkinter Text accepts what bytes?
- "SEXY CAMRON" "SEXY PRETTY CAMERON" "SEXY HOT HOLLYWOOD STARS" "HOT HOLLYWWOD CELEBERITIES" "SEXY HOLLYWOOD GIRLS" "SEXY BIKINI GIRLS" "SEXY CHINESE GIRLS" "SEXY PAKISTANI GIRLS" "SEXY INDIAN GIRLS" on http://hollywood6y.blogspot.com/
- Difficulty w/json keys
- font change
- [Python3] Reading a binary file and wrtiting the bytes verbatim in an utf-8 file
fab at slick.airforce-one.org
- DLLs loading in interpreter but not with direct run on Windows
- "JOBS IN SWEDEN" " SWEDEN JOBS" "MEDICAL JOBS IN SWEDEN" "FINANCE JOBS IN SWEDEN" "ACCOUNTS JOBS IN SWEDEN" "ADMIN JOBS IN SWEDEN" "SALES JOBS IN SWEDEN" ON http://jobsinsweden-net.blogspot.com/
- problem when running .py file
- How to get live streaming of friends tweets??
- NotImplemented used in Decimal
- "SAUDI ARABIAN GIRLS" "MUSLIM SEXY GIRLS""SEXU SAUDI GIRLS" "SEXY HOT GIRLS" "SEXY ARABIAN GIRLS" "SEXY ARABIAN LADIES" "SEXY HOT SAID GIRLS" "HOT ARABIAN GIRLS" "SEXY DATING SAUDI GIRLS" "HOT WIFE" ON http://hollywood6y.blogspot.com/
- NameError: how to get the name?
- MySQLdb - weird formatting inconsistency
- Reminder: 6 days left for EuroPython 2010 talk submissions
- Abstract attributes
- help require debugging C/C++ extension modules written for Python (ubuntu)
- Wanted: Python solution for ordering dependencies
- py2exe breaking wxPython?
- question about google project hosting!
- exceptions from daemon threads which access the global namespace at interpreter shutdown (how to squelch output?)
- ☆☉☉☆ Barely Legal Babes - Free downloads! Videos Images, Barely Legal young teens
- How to choose a debugger
- (snmp code) perl to python
- Fix bugs without breaking down existing code
- ANN: Oktest-0.2.2 - a new-style testing library
- [ANN] pyjamas 0.7 released
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
- Need help with basic DOM XML tree traversing
- Interacting With Another Script
- ANN: pyevolve 0.6rc1 released !
Christian S. Perone
- Threading problem
- Confusing SyntaxError while entering non-indented code in interactive interpreter on continuation line.
- pyjamas 0.7 released
- can't get python 2.5.5 to work on mac os x 10.4.11
- Setting a python application as the default app to open a file on a mac?
- Engineering numerical format PEP discussion
- ANN: expy 0.6.4 released!
- WIN32 - get the GUID of a Network Device
- Completely Deleting A Directory
- Make money online
- GOZERBOT 0.9.2 BETA1 released
- "HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS" "BRITENY SPEARS" "ANGLIANA JOLI" "KATE VINSLATE" "NICOLE KIDMAN" "HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS" "BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS" "LOLLYWOOD ACTRES" "SEXY HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS" "GIRLS WITHOUT CLOTHS" ON http://hollywood6y.blogspot.com/
- how to select column
- PyDev : undefined variable from import
- Python date time API
- [ANN]: 'tren' Cross-Platform Batch Renaming Tool, Version 1.217 Released
- running .py files on Linux
- Propietary binary serial port protocols
jon vs. python
- Some objects missing from tkinter
- py2exe sets error message
- chr(i) ASCII under Python 3
- Detect OS shutdown or user logout across different operating systems
python at bdurham.com
- "hollywood sexiest scenes" "hollywood blue films" "hollywood actress" "hollywood actress wallpapers" ""hollywood actress hot bed scene" "hollywood actress pictures" "hollywood actress angelina jolie" ON http://hollywood6y.blogspot.com/
- SWIG + expy
- keyboard shortcuts glade+python
- KeyboardInterrupt and DiskIO
- Open Source Pivot table (OLAP cube?)
- Python compiled modules are too big in size (even after strip)
- Python 2.X vs. 3.X - level of acceptance?
- Python 2.5.x _winreg - rename a subkey
- May "Introduction to Python" class
- Problems with extra blank line when using csv.writer in Python 3.1
tkpmep at hotmail.com
- Pointers in Python
- Oddity with large dictionary (several million entries)
- ANN: Intro+Intermediate Python course, SF, May 10-12
- How to check what is holding reference to object
- How to use a class property to store function variables?
- PyCon Australia CFP: One Day Left!
- Ignoring XML Namespaces with cElementTree
- Simple game like graphics
- assigning multi-line strings to variables
- os x compile, install?
- Remembering the context
- winreg - access mask
- Need help in python plug-in development
- Advice requested on class design
- replacing words in HTML file
- wxPython problem: Can't assign size of plot.PlotCanvas
Kaipo Chang at Taiwan
- long int OverflowException
- function name
- NumPy and vectorize
Carl Johan Rehn
- convert n-byte string into integer
- modifying openoffice/xls spreadsheet (without OO /Excel installed)
- modifying open office spreadsheet (with OO installed)
- CGI python 3 write RAW BINARY
- ooolib, reading writing a spread sheet and keep formatting
- building python 3 -- _dbm necessary bits
- Issues while building pyfsevents in python 3.1
- help req installing python 2.6
- dynamic function add to an instance of a class
- printing table on the command line
- matching strings in a large set of strings
- Default if none
Astley Le Jasper
- How to forward request through lighttpd server to xmlrpc server
- Add a method to a gtk class?
- How to get ipRouteTable from Cisco router?
- using python2.6 on windows without installation
- print executed query
- How to pretty-print cyclic dictionaries?
- array matching
- Python's regular expression help
- Email attachment problem
- Upgrading from Python 2.6.4 to 2.6.5 on Windows OS
python at bdurham.com
- Performance of list.index - how to speed up a silly algorithm?
- Komodo Edit: Editor settings?
- dll errors in compiled python program
- find integers in f.readline()
- RESOLVED Re: dll errors in compiled python program
- FATHER teach her daughter how to use sex toys
HOT GIRLS HOT Night
- Use Regular Expressions to extract URL's
- Adorable Pancreas
- Accessing an instance of a class from within instance of another class
- Possible to import from an in-memory zipfile stored in a cString?
python at bdurham.com
- ANN: Wing IDE 3.2.6 released
- Python daemonisation with python-daemon
- Python dot-equals (syntax proposal)
- External Hashing [was Re: matching strings in a large set of strings]
- Dynamically change __del__
- Access class from staticmethod
- Need direction on mass find/replacement in HTML files
- Inheritable computed class attributes?
Last message date:
Fri Apr 30 23:59:12 CEST 2010
Archived on: Mon Jun 1 07:42:37 CEST 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).