A portable LISP interpreter that includes all the major list-processing functions is described. A complete, annotated listing of the program's code, written in PASCAL, is included.

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:22:19 EDT 2010

On Jul 24, 3:42 pm, Emmy Noether <emmynoeth... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 9:27 pm, TheFlyingDutchman <zzbba... at aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 23, 12:06 pm, Emmy Noether <emmynoeth... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Title   PortableLISPinterpreter
> > > Creator/Author  Cox, L.A. Jr. ; Taylor, W.P.
> > > Publication Date        1978 May 31
> > > OSTI Identifier OSTI ID: 7017786
> > > Report Number(s)        UCRL-52417
> > > DOE Contract Number     W-7405-ENG-48
> > > Resource Type   Technical Report
> > > Research Org    California Univ., Livermore (USA). Lawrence Livermore
> > > Lab.
> > > Subject 99 GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS//MATHEMATICS, COMPUTING, AND
> > > INFORMATION SCIENCE; COMPUTER CODES; L CODES; COMPUTERS; PROGRAMMING;
> > > PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
> > > Description/Abstract    A portableLISPinterpreter that includes all the
> > > major list-processing functions is described. A complete, annotated
> > > listing of the program's code, written inPASCAL, is included.
> > > Country of Publication  United States
> > > Language        English
> > > Format  Medium: X; Size: Pages: 21
> > > Availability    Dep. NTIS, PC A02/MF A01.
> > > System Entry Date       2008 Feb 12
>
> > Is this available online? If only in hardcopy form, do they lend it
> > out?
>
> I am glad to share with everyone. However its useless without the
> ability to compile and run. Also with text, its easy to read and
> discuss the code which has a listing of 900 lines.
>
> I have already spent 4 hours scanning/processing to a stage where I
> got a decent OCR which needs hand-verification of pages. I need 4 or 8
> volunteers depending on whether one want to do two pages each or 1
> page each. Its an hour of joyful work each for two pages. Explanation
> are good quality. We will re-write to C, python etc.
>
> It must be edited in emacs in fundamental mode to overridepascalmode
> indentation. Go topascalmode periodically to colorize to indicate
> errors, and then revert before inserting anything. Stay close to the
> original page.
>
> Email me to receive image and initial ocr and lots of fixes I did by
> hand for more than 4hrs. Send only plain text message or it goes to
> spam.
>
> Then we share with everyone here or put it on some site.
>
> E.N.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYpkWbdOvrM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y-Ct1NpxWA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dKl-T6ZFA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DtUtvDrbIM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOESV8kg1JE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUCQRdVL9Pw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZbDIUvsNA&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RT_NeKkos&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVJxzJAU0nE

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJ-k-iOg0M

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZ2lxDJmdg

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911blogger.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kGZ3XPEm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA