Checking that 2 pdf are identical (md5 a solution?)

Aahz aahz at
Fri Aug 6 18:10:24 CEST 2010

In article <f496a1ac-c5b9-471c-877e-ad5334ada9ae at>,
rlevesque  <raynald.levesque at> wrote:
>Given your expertise I will not be able to 'repay' you by helping on
>Python problems but if you ever need help with SPSS related problems I
>will be pleased to provide the assistance you need.

Generally speaking, the community philosophy is "pay forward" -- help
someone else who needs it (either here or somewhere else).  When everyone
helps other people, it all evens out.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"....Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail..."  --Siobhan