easy question on parsing python: "is not None"

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Aug 7 00:28:19 EDT 2010

Steven D'Aprano <steve at REMOVE-THIS-cybersource.com.au> writes:

> On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:07:53 -0400, wheres pythonmonks wrote:
>
> > P.S. Sorry for the top-post -- is there a way to not do top posts
> > from gmail? I haven't used usenet since tin.
>
> Er, surely you can just move the cursor before you start typing???

I like to think that the cursor is placed at the top by default so that
<URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style> is
easy: just travel down through the quoted material, removing it if not
relevant and inserting one's responses where needed.

--
 \           “Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in |
  `\                                               prayer.” —Anonymous |